Waste Auditing & Waste Consulting Services
In addition to the host of on-site services, we also offer consulting services. Our extensive experience in the waste management industry allows us to navigate the increasingly complex and regulated world of residential and commercial properties. We can also help with recycling programs, new construction, hauler liaison, contract analysis, and negotiations. If you’re looking for unbiased cost analysis and other onsite services that save you money, then consider consulting with PRO-AM.
Waste Management Savings
- An RSM apartment community saved nearly $14,000.00 during its first year of utilizing PRO-AM’s services. Additionally, PRO-AM helped to identify and recoup over $40,000 in billing errors.
- A South County industrial park recouped $30,000 in overbilling charges and started saving more than $1,600 per month by identifying tenant and sub-contractor abuses.
- A management company requested a portfolio audit. PRO-AM found an annual savings of $227,966.00 in disposal costs and tens of thousands of dollars in additional operating costs. PRO-AM implemented an on-site recycling program, successfully diverting 70% of the solid waste costs and saving thousands annually.
- A retail center used PRO-AM services and saved nearly $15,000 annually by identifying landscaper abuses.
- Successfully saved a large multi-family management company a combined $1,421,097.11 in disposal costs and an estimated $48,086.00 in operational costs. In 2003, PRO-AM increased the savings in the portfolio by an additional $14,073.63 annually. Today, PRO-AM continues to manage the trash flow and identify savings opportunities.
- 80% of PRO-AM clients of all sizes received 30-50% savings. The best part is that we don't get paid if we don’t save you money!