Waste Auditing & Waste Consulting Services
In addition to the host of on-site services, we also offer consulting services. Our consultants are highly experienced in navigating the increasing complex and regulatory laden requirements present in today’s city and county governments that face today’s residential and commercial properties. We can also help with recycling programs, new construction, hauler liaison, contract analysis and negotiations.
PRO-AM continues to save clients money, provides a multitude of onsite services and DOES NOT represent any CONFLICTS of interest. PRO-AM presents an unbiased cost analysis in considering compactor and/or waste equipment to manage trash needs/cost.
Waste Management Savings
- An RSM apartment community saved nearly $14,000.00 during its first year of utilizing PRO-AM’s services. Additionally, PRO-AM helped to identify and recoup over $40,000 in billing errors.
- A South County industrial park recouped $30,000 in over billing charges and started saving more than $1,600 per month by identifying tenant and sub-contractor abuses.
- A management company requested a portfolio audit. PRO-AM found an annual savings of $227,966.00 in disposal costs, and tens of thousands of dollars in additional operating costs.
- PRO-AM implemented an on-site recycling program, successfully diverting 70% of the solid waste costs and saving thousands annually.
- A retail center used PRO-AM services and saved nearly $15,000 annually by identifying landscaper abuses.
- Successfully saved a large multi-family management company a combined $1,421,097.11 in disposal costs and an estimated $48,086.00 in operational costs. In 2003, PRO-AM increased the savings in the portfolio an additional $ 14,073.63 annually. Today, PRO-AM continues to manage the trash flow and identify savings opportunities.